Please read the information provided below and if you are interested please email me on: [email protected]
I love designing quilts which are functional and pleasing to the eye, but sometimes I do experiment with new styles too. However, most of my patterns are geared towards the confident beginner.
No3quiltstudio digital (PDF) patterns are released several times a year. Most of my projects are often baby quilts, cushion covers, quilted bags, cuddle quilts or wall-hangings. Occasionally, I do get inspired to do bed quilts too. I am looking for all levels of quilters so don’t hesitate to send your information in.
What I need from you?
- It would be good if you have some quilting experience. I would appreciate if you can email me some photos of quilts you have made.
- The ability to follow pattern instructions and provide written feedback is important. You can provide feedback by marking on the draft pattern and scan it back to me.
- You will need to meet the testing timeframe and provide photos of your finished product.
- All photographs of the finished quilt top or quilt must be taken in nice bright light and a pleasing background.
Pattern testing cycle
- The image or photo of the quilt top will be emailed to the pattern testers. You can then let me know if you are interested in testing the pattern or not within the first 3 days.
- The first five people who respond will be included in that test group.
- The pattern is then emailed to the testers who are now formally part of that testing group. All testers will have up to four weeks to create the quilt top.
- Once the testing period is finished you will email me your feedback and photo of the finished quilt or quilt top.
- Once I have incorporated your feedback and the pattern is finalised I will let you know of the pattern release date.
- Please note: You will need to use your own fabrics and quilt will be your own to keep.
- It is important to understand that you are not able to share any sneak peeks of the pattern till its official release date.
- The pattern will be first released on no3quiltstudio blog/Facebook page and then you can share the quilt you made on your social media with the links of where the patterns can be purchased.
- All quilts made during the testing will be showcased on my blog (www.no3quiltstudio.com) with due credit given.
- The final version pattern will be emailed to all testers for your personal use only.
Once I have assessed your responses I will add you to my list of pattern testers. I will then notify you when there is an opportunity to test.
I want to thank you all for appreciating my quilt designs. I do hope my quilts give you as much joy in making them as I did in designing them.