Thank you for joining me on your quilting journey. This course is a free online resource for those who want to learn how to quilt.
Why free?: This is my way of giving back to the online quilting community as it’s a truly amazing space to be in, full of warm and beautiful people willing to share and learn. I hope you get a lot out of this course. If you do run into any issues, you are welcome to email me on [email protected]
- Getting ready – Tools and Fabric etc
- Lesson 1 – How to construct a four patch block
- Lesson 2 – How to construct a pinwheel block
- Lesson 3 – How to construct a turnstile block
- Lesson 4 – How to construct a log cabin block
- Lesson 5 – How to construct a foundation block
- Lesson 6 – How to use appliqué in a quilt block
- Lesson 7 – Bonus block – Attic window block
All templates are available in my No3quiltstudio Craftsy shop.
Details about the course
- This course is self paced. If you are interested in doing this course then please like my facebook page: no3quiltstudio and send me an email on [email protected]
- Join my no3quiltstudiogroup so I can assist you through your learning journey. As you go through the lessons I request that you send me pictures of your finished blocks and I will be happy to provide you with feedback and assistance as you do the course.
- When sharing your completed pictures on social media, please kindly acknowledge no3quiltstudio.
Very proud of those who have undertaken this course, please check out their work here: Participant’s Best Work.
Follow up course on “Making your quilt top” and how to finish up your quilt.
Note for course participants: all the course material produced for this course is the property of No 3 Quilt Studio. Please ensure that this material is not distributed without my permission.