Thank you for joining me on your quilting journey. This course is a free online resource for those who want to learn how to quilt.
Why free?: This is my way of giving back to the online quilting community as it’s a truly amazing space to be in, full of warm and beautiful people willing to share and learn. I hope you get a lot out of this course. If you do run into any issues you are welcome to email me on [email protected]
- Getting ready – Tools and Fabric etc
- Lesson 1 – How to construct a four patch block
- Lesson 2 – How to construct a pinwheel block
- Lesson 3 – How to construct a turnstile block
- Lesson 4 – How to construct a log cabin block
- Lesson 5 – How to construct a foundation block
- Lesson 6 – How to use appliqué in a quilt block
- Lesson 7 – Bonus block – Attic window block
Details about the course
- This course is self paced. If you are interested in doing this course then please like my facebook page: no3quiltstudio and join my facebook group No 3 Quilt Studio – Learn how to quilt.
- As you go through the lessons I request that you send me pictures of your finished blocks and I will be happy to provide you with feedback and assistance as you do the course.
- When sharing your completed pictures on social media, please kindly acknowledge no3quiltstudio.
Follow up course on “Making your quilt top” and how to finish up your quilt.
Note for course participants: all the course material produced for this course is the property of No 3 Quilt Studio. Please ensure that this material is not distributed without my permission.