Baby Quilt Details:
- Finished Quilt Size: 35 x 40 inches.
- Finished Block Size: 5 x 5 inches.
- Seven fat quarters of assorted blue fabric;
- Two fat quarters of tone on tone white fabric;
- 1 metre (44 inches wide) backing fabric of your choice;
- Batting of your choice (40 x 45 inches); and
- 1 fat quarter of fabric for binding alternatively use the left over fabric from the blocks.
Block A: You will need Block A x 48.
- Block A template consists of units A and B.
- Cut out the unit templates and keep to the side.
- Cut unit A x 96 from the white background fabric.
- Cut unit B x 8 from each of the assorted blue fat quarters.
- Start joining unit A to opposite sides of unit B as shown in image 1.
- Once all blocks are ready press and put aside.
- You should have 48 completed blocks as shown in the image below.
Complete the quilt:
- Referring to image 1 and 4, place your completed blocks in a sequence row by row.
- Start joining the blocks from row 1 till you complete to row 8 and press.
- Join the rows one by one, which brings to the completion of your quilt top.
- To complete your quilt please refer to my tutorial: Finishing your quilt.
Please share your finished quilt on No3quiltstudio group on facebook.